A student must have a general average of at least 81 percent during the 2nd and 3rd grading periods and a final average of at least 83 percent at the close of the current school year with no grade lower than 80 percent in any of the subject areas. Conduct grade should not be lower than 85 percent or its equivalent letter grade of B.
For Grade 1, the child must be at least 6 years old by June 1 to August 31.
A preschool attendance is a requirement for a Grade 1 applicant.
He/She must pass the oral and written examinations.
He/She must attend together with his/her parent/s the orientation to be given by the school.
- Fully accomplished application form (you may also fill this out online at https://form.jotform.co/80366511069860)
- Birth and Baptismal Certificates (Photocopies)
- Original and photocopy of report card or Form 138 duly certified by the School Head
- Letter of recommendation signed by the Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor from the previous school attended (required only for Grade 4 to 6) - ( This may be filled out online at https://form.jotform.me/80626525971462 )
- 2 copies of recent 1 x 1 ID picture
- Medical Certificate