Process for All Applicants
1. Submit all the requirements in a long brown envelope to the Guidance Office for evaluation and approval. Proceed to the Accounting Office to settle the testing fee. This is non-refundable in case the child fails in the examination or fails to take the test.
2. Get the examination schedule and examination permit from the Guidance Office. Attach the examinee's 1 x 1 colored photo in the permit and present this to the proctor during the examination day. No test will be given to an applicant with no permit.
3. Get the examination result on the date specified by the Guidance Office. All successful applicants will be scheduled for an orientation together with his/her parents.
4. A permit to enroll will be issued by the Guidance Office.
5. Present the permit to enroll to the Registrar's Office to receive the enrollment form.
For Transferees from Foreign Countries
Transferees from foreign countries who have completed Sixth Grade abroad are eligible for admission to Grade 7. However, graduates of a five-year elementary curriculum are eligible only for admission to Grade 6.
Those who have completed Eighth Grade abroad are eligible for admission to Grade 9 but shall take Filipino I and II as well as Social Studies I. The same is true for those enrolling in Grades 10 and 11.
Grade School pupils under the Foreign Student Program shall have pullout sessions in Filipino, Araling Panlipunan, and English (if applicable).
- accomplished application form (you may also fill this out online at https://form.jotform.co/80366511069860)
- Birth and Baptismal Certificates (photocopies)
- Passport (photocopy)
- Original and photocopy of the report card duly certified by the school head
- Letter of recommendation signed by the Class Adviser or Guidance Counselor from the previous school required from incoming Middle School, Junior High School, and Senior High School Students ( This may be filled out online at https://form.jotform.me/80626525971462 )
- Two copies of recent 1 x 1 ID picture
- Medical Certificate
- Study Permit Placement or Alien Certificate of Registration from the DepEd for Foreigners